Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1770 easter

1770 easter

Who's fishing 1770 this easter????

Re: 1770 easter

Am going to try and get up there if my boat still goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Who's fishing 1770 this easter????
    Bannannna,
    We will be heading up on Thursday through the day and come back on Monday. Have a house booked for fri sat & sun night. What day are you thinking of going up?

i have 2 weeks off over easter and no boat as of today ... let me know if your bad luck charm is aloud on board....lol
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Was thinking about it, but I'm sick of catching reds mate, so Juna & I will go get some hussar instead.LOL

We are up there for 7 nights in a house,,,,
    taking 2 performance plate boats, why knot and reelaxin,
    hope for some good weather for an overnighter🎣🎣🎣
    "On Site"
    5.6m Quintrex Legend Centre Console

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Bannannna,
    We will be heading up on Thursday through the day and come back on Monday. Have a house booked for fri sat & sun night. What day are you thinking of going up?
    Brett,

mate I'm going up on the Wednesday to set up camp at the camp grounds and will be ready to fish by the Thursday... Where you guys heading...Mussy or Fitz? Should be a good raft up!

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    i have 2 weeks off over easter and no boat as of today ... let me know if your bad luck charm is aloud on board....lol
    Mick,

Maybe it's the bad luck combination mate....yeah your up mate. I've only got my mate at the camp grounds so far so yeah jump on and let's belt a few. I think moejoes will be taking his tub for a run as well so should be a good group in the lagoon.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Brett,

mate I'm going up on the Wednesday to set up camp at the camp grounds and will be ready to fish by the Thursday... Where you guys heading...Mussy or Fitz? Should be a good raft up!
    Hey Keith,
    We don't care which way we head as long as we are up there and the weather is good. Raft up at Fitzy sounds like a rippa idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Hey Keith,
    We don't care which way we head as long as we are up there and the weather is good. Raft up at Fitzy sounds like a rippa idea.
    Ill be up. Trying to g dieter up now for deckie.

Can't wait.
    Only just over 2.5 weeks to go!!!!!
    Weather better play the game.

You guys suck.
    Working through easter.lol

hey guys, I am planning on heading up at Easter. I'll be around from 7th to 11th. Only my second trip up so would be great to catch up. Am hoping to get out to Fitzroy area.

Still waiting to here back from a couple of mates but its starting to look like i'll be deckieless for the weekend, so if anyone is keen to do a 2 or 300 hundred k's fishing and roughing it in a 5m centre console from good friday until easter sunday put your hands up. 😆

Fitzs lagoon raft up on the Friday night???