Thread: expression of interest?

expression of interest?

I have been deliberating for ages about my boat and offshore fishing v inshore fishing. Unfortunately work hasn't been as lucrative as it usually is and im left with a boat that needs a bit of money thrown at it to get it back offshore. I have made the decision to sell it as is to get an inshore rig so i dont have to look at it sitting sadly on my lawn, its just such a waste. Its an old nova craft half cabin 5M that was a GC tafe project that had its transom re done and stringers.. I put a brand new windscreen in it and fitted a decent sounder. The old 90hp yamaha gave up so i sourced a 90hp merc with 159 hrs on it and put that on.. I am agonisingly close to getting it back out into the blue.. The throttle cable was too long and the control arm was really sticky.. the wiring needs to be done. The motor goes but not via the ignition atm.. just wondering if any one is in the opposite predicament and is wanting to get out of inshore fishing and into offshore fishing?
    Ive also got a full range of offshore fishing gear to target marlin all the light tackle gamefish we have here on the goldy..

send me a PM if interested.

As a rough guide the boat needs another thousand to fifteen hundred chucked at it tops, and im interested in a tinny with an electric, casting decks etc in the range of 8.5k plus
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!

Re: expression of interest?

no pics sorry... but they can easily be emailed
    dont knock on deaths door... ring the doorbell and run... death hates that!!