Thread: colorado lt 2014

colorado lt 2014

hi all just got a col lt 4x4 2014 with only 100km on it for 35995 as manager put wrong price on it and could pass it up
    for those who have one can i have some feed back please
    good for toeing
    fule use
    thanks every one
    wade

Re: colorado lt 2014

Lucky Phill has one and he loves it.
    Check these threads for some more info.
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...olorado-owners
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...light=colorado
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    hi all just got a col lt 4x4 2014 with only 100km on it for 35995 as manager put wrong price on it and could pass it up
    for those who have one can i have some feed back please
    good for toeing
    fule use
    thanks every one
    wade

From what I hear you will be happy with it.........What variant is it?...LX etc.........I think you got it for the proper price.....2014 mods are in runout everywhere ATM even here in Darwin you could get the base one for that type of money........Sales managers don't mark vehicles at the wrong price.......just a sales pitch IMO.....but you still got a new ute at a good price.

Dan
    Confidence.......the feeling you get before you fully understand the situation.

Got one and love it. Tows a big boat well
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mates 2014 mod extra cab just getting new clutch.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    Mates 2014 mod extra cab just getting new clutch.
    Is that a vehicle fault or driver????
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

hey dan5 its the lt which is mid range

Quote Originally Posted by ozynorts View Post
    Is that a vehicle fault or driver????
    It's a fair question, and I'd say it's the vehicle. Old mate is a builder and tows a 2t trailer around fairly regularly, but also did so with his previous vehicles, Hilux and BT50.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

I started one of the other linked threads. I took delivery of mine on Xmas eve. My lx dual cab has only 5k on it so far, but a lot of that is towing a 2.8t caravan around australia.

It does it very easily, plenty of grunt, plenty of torque. I sit on 94 on the GPS locked in sports auto 5th gear. Only on the bigger hills do I put it back to 4th gear, when the revs get down to 1750rpm. I achieve about 16l/100 towing this rig. I have only done one tank of fuel with no towing, my first tank, and it achieved just under 10l/100.

Definitely by an auto.

I love it, and paid a lot less than for a ranger or bt50. Yet it has as much power and torque, and can legally tow the same thing.

I love it with no issues to report.

Darren

Darren

thanks everyone pick new car up today cant wait to get it out ans start using it

FWIW and if you do some towing. Up grade the service intervals..... they say every 15,000k's, but that would be for non towing vehicles.... .. ! after 60,000k's I am doing services every 10,000..

Keep an eye on the tailshaft seal from transfer case and diff seal.... both went after a short while, replaced under warranty and now the transfer seal is leaking again... I would say a " quality " seal from China is the problem.

As Darren said, pull like a train and good on fuel.

LP
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here