Thread: Which card to buy

Which card to buy

What card do I need for my Garmin gps 750S that has the Queensland green zones on it.

Thanks Mark

Re: Which card to buy

They should be on the basic map that comes preinstalled but just pink lines not a green splot

Quote Originally Posted by Crunchy View Post
    They should be on the basic map that comes preinstalled but just pink lines not a green splot
    Hey Crunchy they aren't on the original base map on my model. I did buy a card some time back that had them on it yes just thin pink lines but when the gps played up recently I down loaded the most current software up date and somehow I have now lost all the data from that card.

Mark

Get on to Garmin and explain the situation that you have lost the data since doing the update. If the card you purchased was a chart card, it could be one of two things - you have deleted the data from the card by using that card to do the software upgrade (as a side note - always use a seperate card for any software upgrades or saving of user data for exactly this reason), or the units upgraded software will not read the data on the card. If you have deleted it - your bad and a new one will need to be purchased but if the issue is with Garmin's software then they should sort it out. If you do need to purchase a new card either the Bluechart G2 or Bluechart G2 Vision if you want the 3d and sat overlay.