Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BCF email specials

Re: BCF email specials

I find their service very poor. They had a competition and the on line link didn't work. I emailed them and that was 6 months ago. No answer at all. Use and abuse them. I buy 90% from Dave's bait and tackle at Vicky Point. No hassles and I get good advice.

In all honesty we get good service here in happyrock , just that the left hand doesnt know what the right hand is doing as in my original post. Did end up getting my 50% off on a certian item only cause i wanted it for the Grandkids and do have till the 11th if i decide for more items to be discounted but had to Write away as previouse said and stand my gfround regarding false advertising or should i say questionable advertising???.
    Asyou get oldewr you stand your ground and spend elswhere if you feel your being played around with especially with said advertising being emailed etc and then the staff know nothing about it??..
    Plenty more outlets out there wanting our dollar so stand up and say "rack orrrffff" if you dont get satisfaction ey...

Wow. Seems like everyone seems to have troubles with them. Ive had nothing but good experience with them.

Price matched internet prices.
    Warranty with no receipt.

Changed my mind plenty of times and no questions asked.

Both in darwin bcf and hervey bay. Im impressed with service.

I don't mind BCF. The 20% rods deal was finished by a day, but they still honoured it.
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

I've had no dramas with my local store always helpful and willing to do a deal.

I find Virginia store to be good and the latest specials also appear in their catalogue

i got some vouchers for christmas went to my local and had a look at the tyronos 16 $339
    looked at the price of the tyronos 30 with a 24kg rod $249 ?.
    so i asked the question how can the 30 be cheaper than the 16 and could i get it for the same price the manager said its because the 16 is more in demand than the 30 so its dearer and he would not lower the price .
    so i told him that was crazy and i walked out what a joke
    happy days ahead summer is coming