Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015. Agnes Water / 1770. Meet & Greet.

Re: 2015. Agnes Water / 1770. Meet & Greet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungs in View Post
    3 blokes for 3 days in a trailer boat, that's crazy talk.

Sounds like we on the money with a 300 km ish range for an o'nighter.

Cheers guys.
    They were going to try for 4 this year... Apparently 3 blokes spooning didn't work out...

Hi Bungs, mate I have a 6.5m Glass boat, 175 litres on board, we take an extra 80 Litres in jerry's and have never had a problem. It is 52k's from 1770 boat ramp to Lady Musgrave. We have had a few members run out and it's an expensive habbit being towed in by VMR $600+, but depends on how much running around you do.
    Cheers Rob T/Red C

Having not fished 1770 before, what sort of fuel range is the average for an over night trip ?

Built in we have 220 - 240 km's, but looking at getting a few jerry cans to up it to the 300 ish mark.

3 blokes for 3 days in a trailer boat, that's crazy talk.

Sounds like we on the money with a 300 km ish range for an o'nighter.

Cheers guys.
    If the weather is good mate we do it.

Quote Originally Posted by rob tranter View Post
    Hi Bungs, mate I have a 6.5m Glass boat, 175 litres on board, we take an extra 80 Litres in jerry's and have never had a problem. It is 52k's from 1770 boat ramp to Lady Musgrave. We have had a few members run out and it's an expensive habbit being towed in by VMR $600+, but depends on how much running around you do.
    Cheers Rob T/Red C
    You didn't say how many litre's of 'shine you require for such an arduous trip.

Lot's JJ lets say one jerry is for "JOY"
    Cheers
    Cheers,
    Chong

Joy Jerry ?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Quote Originally Posted by Jarrah Jack View Post
    You didn't say how many litre's of 'shine you require for such an arduous trip.
    Jarrah, no shine on my boat mate, that's Wardy haha, going to take some this year tho, With Chong's permission of course, it seems to help them on the red count so will have to give it a go

Jarrah, no shine on my boat mate, that's Wardy haha, going to take some this year tho, With Chong's permission of course, it seems to help them on the red count so will have to give it a go
    Might have to give it a go myself. If I chuck some over it might keep the sharks away who have taken all my best reds so far.

We will be there Phil, + 3 others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    SF565 Southwind with F115 Yamaha 4 Stroke.

The JOY is only for christening the baits , rods , and our internals. No pleasure involved Rob and Jarrah hahaha

Wardy
    Any C
    Team C

Hi All,
    getting closer to our M and G, so if you would like an official 2015 AF shirt please order soon thru Phill. Everyone has the dets and e-mail and post and information and knowledge and skills and the NEED for this to happen so get it sorted please, only if you want one, if not then disregard this message and i will go fishing with Phill and we will have some cool shirts and you's wont ....
    Cheers,
    Chong

Team C

Stilla C
    Cheers,
    Chong

How many days Phil

• 6,566,400 seconds
    • 109,440 minutes
    • 1824 hours
    • 76 sleeps
    • 10 weeks and 6 days

Not that I'm counting and thanks for the prompt Wardy

LP

Team xtreme are booked in for the first weekend of the meet and greet. Will be spending 5 nights camping with the family at the Agnes caravan park. Will have the boat with us if the weather is good. Might have to ask someone nicely if we could fillet and wash the boat down at their place as I don't think it would go down well at the caravan park anyways 72 sleeps to go BITCHEZZZZ

cheers from boony
    Fishing can be defined as "A jerk on one end of the rod, waiting for a jerk on the other".
    "Fishing was around along time before you darling"

Folks,

We have about 40 people put their hands up for the event. Add in deckies etc, there are about 60 plus.

To date ( 30th June ) I have recieved only 7 emails with shirt orders and have paid.

I cannot stress enough the " time is of the essence " factor in organising these shirts / caps.

I am also waiting on 3 sponsors to pay up and 3 to let me know their exact text for the shirt.

Please get the info , as per last email , to me asap.

cheers LP