Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to get Yamaha serviced in Brisbane

Where to get Yamaha serviced in Brisbane

Hi,
    I live on the North but am willing to travel. I am looking at getting the yamaha 40 serviced. Does anyone have any recommendations? My local gave me appalling service when I first went to see them, so I am just seeing what other options I have.

Yatala had a good rep but has shut down. Someone also recommended Creek Marine, but I could not find anything else on them.

Re: Where to get Yamaha serviced in Brisbane

Aqua Mobile Marine, Jim MCkinnon, Top bloke and great service, located at Burpengary

Is Keith Falkenhagen still operating up Burpengary way? Used him a bit when he was at Sundown Marine. Was always good to deal with in my experience, and would recommend him.

Wynnum Marine.
    Darren

Brisbane yamaha, burpengary

Get AF member Spaniard King to do it. Yamaha at Burpengary are good, but Spaniard King does all those little things that the others forget. I have used both (and others). I would not use anyone but Gary now.

Darren Nichols at Wynnum Marine - brilliant.
    Quote Originally Posted by muntted View Post
    Hi,
    I live on the North but am willing to travel. I am looking at getting the yamaha 40 serviced. Does anyone have any recommendations? My local gave me appalling service when I first went to see them, so I am just seeing what other options I have.

Yatala had a good rep but has shut down. Someone also recommended Creek Marine, but I could not find anything else on them.

NEVER get it serviced at Wynnum marine.
    just my opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the best is Stones Corner Marine, I am heading that way tomorrow from the sunshine coast to resolve an issue, bypassing Burpengary, if that tells you anything.

Also this thread may be of interest to you
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ew-happy-place

Northside marine sandgate rd boondal

Northside marine

Just had my 40 Yamaha serviced by Garys Mobile Service and i am very happy with the result and the price.
    He pointed out two leg bolts which were loose and fixed a steering problem which the motor had since new.
    Motor was previously serviced by a dealer, never again. His phone 0438 199 875
    bazza
    Last edited by bazza65; 16-12-2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: phone number

Get my F200 serviced at Wynnum Marine,fantastic guys,picked up things that a recomended mobile mechanic had missed,thermostat not looked at,anodes in the cylinder block not touched,vent hose from vapour canister was blocked causing hard starting when hot,rather spend an extra $100 bucks knowing the jobs done right.they said they get a lot of service bulletins from yamaha with info about problems with service models,how would a mobile guy ever get this info.

I've never had any problems with Wynnum Marine with servicing. Always been looked after quite well. Granted, they're not cheap but they're very knowledgeable.
    Darren