Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Where to get Yamaha serviced in Brisbane

Re: Where to get Yamaha serviced in Brisbane

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Mc View Post
    I wonder why Wynnum Marine are still in business and Yatala Yamaha are not.
    Pretty sure it will be because Wynumm don't rely on servicing to make all their money. They sell Bruisecrafts!!!!!!!! Have you seen how much they cost??

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Mc View Post
    I got an idea let's run all the dealer's down and give all their business to the mobile guy's and see what happens. Do ya reackon their prices would stay the same?
    I don't see how a couple of bad outcomes for a few different people means DON'T GO THERE!!
    If you don't wanna go there any more then don't go there. Simple.
    Yeah a good point but its always good to hear others experiences. Personally I have used one of the Yamaha outlets mentioned and one of the mobile guys. Nothing really in it between them other than one was a Yamaha dealer and one wasn't. Cost was basically the same. If that Yamaha dealer was still around I would probably go back. Only for the sake of them being a Yamaha dealer and my engine is a Yamaha.

Quote Originally Posted by One more drop View Post
    Pretty sure it will be because Wynumm don't rely on servicing to make all their money. They sell Bruisecrafts!!!!!!!! Have you seen how much they cost??
    Well most of the time I speak to the service guy's they say they are busy.
    Yes I know Cruisecraft's are way to dear. Well, to dear for me any way. They are a very nice boat just way way to dear.
    Darren

What is a factory trained technician these days when most engine manufacturers are now using re branded motors from other companies somewhere in their line up.
    These mechanics would then need to be trained to fix and service the other brands that are being re badged.

I've just had my Suzy DF90 serviced by Mikes Marine at Capalaba. Mike used to be based at Springwood Marine but problem was they dumped so much pre delivery work on him he was flat out doing services. He has now moved out on his own and the service is fantastic. I booked in two days before I dropped the boat off picked up 5 days later (could have had it back in two but was away for work)

All up the service was $440 not bad I thought and they also picked up a fairly major problem with the hydraulic steering ram. I live on the northside but I will be going back to Mikes again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk