Thread: Help finding my own posts???

Question Help finding my own posts???

Guys,
    I have posted on here several times, i pay my subscription but can't seem to find my own threads?!?
    I have went to my profile page and searched for my posts and threads but come up with zip every time. I have also tried advanced searches against my name in forums where i know i have posted and still nothing. Also I'm still limited to 5 messages in my inbox, is that correct?
    help me obiwan, you're my only hope!

Re: Help finding my own posts???

This is the only post that is against your profile

Well someone must have deleted a heap coz i have posted on here lots of times, who can help me?

Steve, i have had this issue for ages, not being able to get to my old posts, i thought i was doing something wrong or just didn't know how to find them but its as though they have just vanished, most would be in either saltwater forum or boating but damned if i can find 'em,
    Mr H

Todo10

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Steve, i have had this issue for ages, not being able to get to my old posts, i thought i was doing something wrong or just didn't know how to find them but its as though they have just vanished, most would be in either saltwater forum or boating but damned if i can find 'em,
    Mr H
    Yes, I checked this and you are right. However your old posts are in the database:
    http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...roke-rev-range

I'm rebuilding search index and it should take 2 hours. Tomorrow I'll check this and if your posts aren't displayed when you make a search I'll have to contact vBulletin support regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Happy View Post
    Mr H
    OK, I just looked further at your profile and you are showing as having 30 posts, but they are not showing up when do a bsic Show All Posts by member. Hopefully we will get this fixed soon for you.

Looks like it is all working now and all your posts are showing up.

Cheers Steve, looks good, you're a legend mate!

Mr H