Thread: Noeby fishing rods.

Noeby fishing rods.

Hi all,

Off the back of an old thread (linked bellow) I mentioned these Noeby fishing rods and if I was to get one was asked to inform you all how they are.

Well I got one, I ended up getting the Infinite Popping 8'6" PE 4-8 rod and I must say it's absolutely lovely for the price.

http://www.noeby.cn/en/pview.php?id=420

This is my first popping rod and I think it's fantastic, particularly due to the price in comparison to most on the market being $550 and above.

It's designed and engineered in Japan but made in China. It's features include a Japanese Toray Carbon Fiber blank along with FUJI K series guides, FUJI reel seat and FUJI ergonomic gimbal. The rod is beautifully built and blank itself appears very powerful and I'm really looking forward to giving this rod a crack, if you would like I will tell you how it goes when properly tested.

Overall I will try a little popping out the back of our boat but it will probably get most use off a few rock ledges whilst ballooning.

If anyone has any questions or wants some photos I'll be happy to answer and provide them.

Cheers!

Re: Noeby fishing rods.

EDIT: After a few uses it cast like a dream.