Thread: 200ltr (at least) esky

200ltr (at least) esky

Hi guys just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a 200ltr (at least) esky that is at least 1.3m long. I have seen techni ice ones for $300 plus delivery. Any other options in that price range? Anyone selling something similar?
    Thanks for any help.

Re: 200ltr (at least) esky

Check out the evakool page - they Sell seconds online and I cannot tell the difference.

Both poly and glass - I think glass goes for poly price, and the glass ones are good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have a glass Evakool. Best esky I've ever owned. Highly recommend. Got my 200 ltr for $500 from the boat show
    That's a nice fish you caught... Do you mind if I use it for bait.

Have had my evacool 200l for over ten years. LOTS of beach and sun abuse. Only had to change the hinges once. Body still going strong. Keeps ice for at least five days. Great esky.

Cuzza

Thanks guys will have a look

Have a search on eBay for big chilli coolers made by techni ice. Might save you a few hundred bucks

Hi mate can you post a link as I can't find them

Sorry mate I searched them too and they don't have any items for sale at the moment. I did get a 120l from them for under $200. Good esky. Search the user big_chilli_coolers and maybe send them a message to see if they have anything coming up. I did notice that techni ice weren't selling on there either and they used to be prolific.

Thanks guys but those eskys aren't long enough

ok you need the orange ones that BCF sell for mackeral....

Thanks for the link. Owned the old square 120ltr techniice yrs ago and it was awesome. Good to read a review on the long 200ltr one.

I got one of the 200l techni ice ones. Bloody love it. And makes for a nice casting deck haha. I got mine local off a bloke that used to sell them here in hervey bay. He had a shed full. Payed $300 so saved the $70 postage.

Techni ice do 200 lt long that is about 1500 long