Thread: Exclusive Tackle / ALPS rod components - re launch!

Exclusive Tackle / ALPS rod components - re launch!

Hi Guys,

Just a note to let you know that since we took over the business earlier this year we have now given our business a whole new look. In the last 7 months we have:
    • Expanded our range considerably - new grips, new guides, new reel seats, threads, epoxies and ST CROIX rod blanks
    • Reviewed our pricing structure - international prices, local service and fast (same day /next day) dispatching of orders
    • Launched our new website - www.exclusivetackle.com.au

A warm thanks to the support and positive feedback we have received already, it is very encouraging to know we are on the right track. Having said that any feedback is welcome.

Feel free to call us if you need a catalog. Here are our contact details:

Email: info@exclusivetackle.com.au
    Phone: (07) 5592 3008

Regards,
    Charles.

Re: Exclusive Tackle / ALPS rod components - re launch!

I now use them for a lot of my rod supplies.
    Be aware the snail mail that U use takes four day to get to brisbane. I am unsure what the costs are for a courier?
    Very happy with your service.

Ken
    Frazorodz

Re: Exclusive Tackle / ALPS rod components - re launch!

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the feedback. Yes we offer a number of services for Postage from Express Post, to fast way couriers and regular post. You can choose any of the three, and we do gauge your urgency before recommending the one that suits your overall needs.

Thank you for the positive feedback about our service, that is a great compliment I will pass on to Graeme.

Cheers,
    Charles.