Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Moejoes, the weather man!!

Re: Moejoes, the weather man!!

He shits like corn flakes beaker lol

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Jason/Soulfish or who ever the imposter is that wrote the BS above.

Dont get on here and suck up Bobbys arse. I just about spewed up my lunch.

I think you, Moejoes, Beaker should go for a play in the SPB next weekend and run down a few waves while on a rear quarter following sea. That will put this to bed quickly. I'll be standing by on my jetskis with Tom and we can take some pics......of your faces!!! and I will take a recorder to record Beakers high pitched squealing that will easily be detected over the roaring bar.

Whats the go with you three...maybe Soulfish wants in on Beakers & Broachers weird relationship and make it a threesome.....Interesting.

WTF !!!!
    Bananna, I think you need to attend a course on how to make friends & influence people.
    I think they hold after hours courses at night at Eagle Farm Tafe Tuesdays & Thursday nights.
    Why you chose to bag my boat in front of others on this forum to better yourself beats me?

Quote Originally Posted by outwide1 View Post
    He shits like corn flakes beaker lol
    Mick, I know. Funny as when he emptied a bucket (one of many) overboard & Will, his brother, said exactly the same thing.

Next day Will empties a bucket overboard, & bannana squeals like a girl when he sees a turd the size of a forearm float by.

Bannana says what the hell is that, & Will, very dryly, says that how a real man shits.

Funnier again was 2 minutes later when Soulfish , who was doing a similar drift gets on the radio & says " a turd the size of a forearm just hit my boat"

Beaker

LMFAO.
    I can't talk mate i shit the same,i think its the grapes hanging from my brown sheriff badge.
    I fished with Greg once off breaksea and i swear he gave birth to a telegraph pole,i stood there in shear amazement.
    Its funny how this thread has taken so many different routes.lol

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes1 View Post
    WTF !!!!
    Bananna, I think you need to attend a course on how to make friends & influence people.
    I think they hold after hours courses at night at Eagle Farm Tafe Tuesdays & Thursday nights.
    Why you chose to bag my boat in front of others on this forum to better yourself beats me?
    [QUOTE=Moejoes1;1566825]WTF !!!!

Rob,
    Harden up and put your dummy back in your mouth. Your boat broaches and you need to get it fixed. You were the one who suggested that you almost rolled it at the entry to round hill creek with Lance. Sort it out princess.

Beaker,
    its all good I know your a little harder and thicker skin than poor bobby but if I have offended you in any way about your manhood I sincerely apologise.
    Your still Beaker though

You know you can't offend me, bigger girls than you have tried.

I didn't think my manhood was in question here??

If memory serves me correctly, it was YOU who lost his sea legs, it was YOU who muddied his undies,it was YOU who vomited everywhere & it is YOU who dumps Corn Flakes, & yes you are right, I'm still Beaker

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    I was just trying to be nice(felt weird)....He's obviously doing a lot of research on planning strakes due to your comments.
    I don't want any part of that boat test.!!!
    couldn't be worse than a platey you used to own.....surely

I thought as much.

As for "worse than a platey I use to own" (AMM 6.8mtr)..........I'll p.m you the answer to that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Moejoes1 View Post
    Tony, I think Keith's trying to be nice to you & give you some direction LOL!!!!!!!!
    So Rob, after the last few pages, do you still feel the same??

Bannana seems to be a bit hard on you I think. Seriously, I thought he was your mate??

All he has done is give you grief & heartache. You take him fishing on your boat & this is what you cop??

Like Rob said in an earlier post, you need to polish up on your inter personal skills!! LOL

As always,

Your friend,

Beaker

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    So Rob, after the last few pages, do you still feel the same??

Bannana seems to be a bit hard on you I think. Seriously, I thought he was your mate??

All he has done is give you grief & heartache. You take him fishing on your boat & this is what you cop??

Like Rob said in an earlier post, you need to polish up on your inter personal skills!! LOL

As always,

Your friend,

Beaker
    You get what you see with me Beaker. If you start throwing shit as Rob did on page 3 make sure you can cop it back.

I do hope he fixes his boat for his sake!!!!

Bahahaha....
    This is funny as...
    From catching fish to broaching to the weather to corn flakes to foot long steamers....hehe.
    Pop corn.....wheres the pop corn.

G'day Rob and Keith,

Here is the link to the build thread of my boat and there are pics on page 2 of the strakes when the boat was turned over before the cabin was started. I'm sure I have some better pics somewhere on a hard drive I will try and find them for you mate.

http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/sho...ht=Riptide+7.6

Mick I don't think I would like to taste the wine that came from your grapes! Lol

Cheers Carry

Rob, here are some pics mate hope this helps.
    Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Attached Thumbnails - Click to enlarge Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f6117696.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	59.4 KB 
ID:	105819   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f5485760.jpg 
Size:	58.0 KB 
ID:	105820   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	f7149000.jpg 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	105821  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

You get what you see with me Beaker. If you start throwing shit as Rob did on page 3 make sure you can cop it back.

All good boys.
    I can take as much as you want to dish out.

Thanks Carry
    Do you know what size angles were used?

Mr bannana,
    I have reread page 3 & I fail to see where Rob is giving it to you??

Personally, I hope he fixes his boat for your sake, as you seem to be the one obsessed with it. Rob did clarify, saying anything over 5 degrees & you think its broaching??

Maybe thats due to the fact you have obviously softened up with your advancing years, & now with your jelly legs & timid tummy, unless it has the stability of a cat, you struggle?? LOL

Your understanding friend,

Beaker