Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MHX spin rod

Re: MHX spin rod

Hi Willo thanks for the review, i just had a look on google earth and measured across the creek and its 65 to 72 mts across at the bottom of the ramp so to me with a 25gm and 35gm slug thats not bad at all.

Nice work!

Cheers
    Owen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cheers,
    Owen

The whole world's mad save thee & me (but I'm not too sure about thee)

That's a sensational build mate well done.

Willo
    So long as it works thats the main thing. I test cast all my rods as i have a huge park 100m away but my neighbors are used to seeing me on the street and origin energy seem to keep finding rubber casting plugs among the wires [wasn't me honest ] hehe. thats when im to lazy to go to the park.
    A friend of mine in the states wrote an article on the micro wave guides saying the were'nt bad and fuji got a wiff of it and he lost his distributor ship. he tends to think they work better with on a slightly heavier rod as the weight of the first guide is about the same weight as the first 3 fuji high frame k"s so on a lighter blank i would use the fuji guides.
    Graham

Quote Originally Posted by grave41 View Post
    Willo
    So long as it works thats the main thing. I test cast all my rods as i have a huge park 100m away but my neighbors are used to seeing me on the street and origin energy seem to keep finding rubber casting plugs among the wires [wasn't me honest ] hehe. thats when im to lazy to go to the park.
    A friend of mine in the states wrote an article on the micro wave guides saying the were'nt bad and fuji got a wiff of it and he lost his distributor ship. he tends to think they work better with on a slightly heavier rod as the weight of the first guide is about the same weight as the first 3 fuji high frame k"s so on a lighter blank i would use the fuji guides.
    Graham
    Thanks for that feed back Graham.......actually getting more feed back on the pros and cans of mircos on this forum than aany other sites including the USA sites ..
    Which is great...... a lot of emphasis is with the thread art with most sites.. and not a lot on the actual performance issues with components and builds ..