Thread: 3" Exhaust for D40 Navara

3" Exhaust for D40 Navara

Gday all,
    Was time to get rid of the XR6 Ute to get something more practical to tow the tinny, throw the dogs in the back of, and allow me to do a bit of beach fishing at Bribie.
    After a couple of months of research ended up getting an absolute mint 07 with low kms for a great price.
    Has most of the extras on it but would like to upgrade the exhaust to a 3" for a bit more torque and give it a slightly better note.
    Had a trawl around the net, but just wondered if anybody has any ideas about which system is the go?
    Thanks in advance.
    Cheers
    Chris

Re: 3" Exhaust for D40 Navara

In the Patrol forums Beaudesert exhausts get a good wrap.

The 3" exhaust is to big unless your going to chip the motor. 2 3/4" is what I should have got on mine instead.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Thanks fellas,
    I was looking at getting a chip in the next couple of months anyway to add to it.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Contact Beaudesert Exhaust They are buy far the best exhaust gurus Cheers COL

Beaudesert are a quality bit of gear. Good fit, good service. I'd use them again without hesitance. I've heard good reports about Scott's rods too but haven't used them myself. I got a 3" and chip on the D40 I had, it went really really well!