Thread: Pindari cod

Pindari cod

Quick trip out to Pindari dam yesterday I've managed to christen the new boat boat with a 64cm cod straight up!! Very happy to have that fish as my first in the boat. Landed 2 more cod at 56cm and 48cm plus dropping another in the mid 60's.
    Looking forward to the spring yella's and with the dam at only 17% they have nowhere to hide.
    Cheers
    James
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by James824; 29-08-2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Spelling

Re: Pindari cod

Nice mate, I will have to get there when the season reopens.

Quote Originally Posted by rossco View Post
    Nice mate, I will have to get there when the season reopens.
    Defiantly worth the trip mate and much easier to to fish now that the dam is just about back down to the original dam height before they enlarged it.

Well done mate, might have to head out there instead of the lake of a thousand cast's, "Copeton"

Some nice green fish there, well done mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Ehsman View Post
    Well done mate, might have to head out there instead of the lake of a thousand cast's, "Copeton"
    I know what you mean Barry the last 2 trip I've had there I didn't land a thing!! Although I did drop a big fella early in the morning I was lucky enough to see him take the lure on the cast but just couldn't hang onto him!! I reckon anyone within a few km's would of heard me chucking a tantrum hahaha.