Thread: Help required in the Cairns area

Help required in the Cairns area

I am currently in the Cairns area on holidays with my my wife and another couple travelling in one vehicle and a boat. Unfortunately the boat motor has issues and Iam struggling to find someone who can repair it. A guy in Cairns is going to have a go on Saturday.
    I feel he may have the boat for a while so I am looking for somewhere to store a little bit of gear while the boat is being looked at so we can do a bit of site seeing etc. Iam not sure for how long but maybe a week or so depending on what the mechanic finds. The trip was based around the boat but we are trying to make the most of a bad situation.
    Ta in advance

Re: Help required in the Cairns area

I'm in Mareeba (an hour west of Cairns, on the Tablelands). with a big shed that's got my boat and gear in it. Your'e welcome to store you things here if need be.

Re: Help required in the Cairns area

Quote Originally Posted by ITZADOOZEE View Post
    I'm in Mareeba (an hour west of Cairns, on the Tablelands). with a big shed that's got my boat and gear in it. Your'e welcome to store you things here if need be.
    Ta champ ,once I Drop the boat off I will see how much room we have in the car.
    We have a car fridge,rods reels and a esky.