Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diesel Fuel Quality

Re: Diesel Fuel Quality

I swear you've edited your post phill either had or I've had too many rainy Sunday beers

Too many beers... no editing on that post

Enjoy the beer

cheers
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

bp might be okay for your diesel but don't put their petrol anywhere near the boat
    IFISHCQ2

I never, ever use E10...
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

Yeah Phill but not just e10
    I used their one up from standard and it still has ethanol which will reacts with fibreglass fuel tanks
    it wrecked my glass tanks producing a jelly that blocked the filters all the way through the lines, my motor to the high pressure filter and I had to dump about 600ltrs
    so I may be a bit bias
    never again
    IFISHCQ2

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

G,day all i have been listening to you all with interest as i run a face book site 60 series Landcruiser,i have used the same servo since 1983 in my 60 series i have 3 of them,my old baby a 1983 2h 5 speed has now done 1.1 million klms and the fuel when possible was always bought from the same servo, i know there tanks were good clean tanks and made very little moisture in all season this is a big problem with some and the owners do not add a conditioner to rid it it is Shell but now im stuffed as they are closed replacing all the fuel tanks and pumps.
    cheers hilly ps i have 5 or 6 fellas on my site who have done over 1000,000 klms.