Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tackle junkies garage sale sat 23.8.14

Tackle junkies garage sale sat 23.8.14

Hi Guys hope I am not breaking any rules here and I hope I have posted in the right area .
    2 of Brisbane's worst tackle junkies are holding a garage sale on sat 23.8.14 at Rocklea Brisbane ( location will be given a few days prior to the sale ) starting at 7.30 am and winding up at 12.00 midday.
    We will be selling lots of top quality rods , reels , lures , line , boating accessories , electronics and more
    Some of the brands we will sell include daiwa , shimano , miller rods , evergreen , megabass, penn , zenaq to name just a few .
    some real top shelf gear will be offered , everything from tournament bream / bass gear to game fishing tackle All our prices will be very cheap so we can move this gear , Expect to get a bargain .
    We will not be selling any items prior to the day as this is the only fair way to do it and we don't want to sell all the good gear before the sale .FIRST IN BEST DRESSED .
    Be prepared to get a bargain here and don't forget your wallets guys ....
    quote of the day ( guns don`t kill people fathers with pretty daughters do ) !!:wink:

Re: Tackle junkies garage sale sat 23.8.14

Hmmm, sounds verrrry interesting.

Should be interesting

ive just seen this
    Tangles KFC

We are just 2 fisherman that have a heap of top end gear to sell all of wich has been collected and surplus to our needs .
    quote of the day ( guns don`t kill people fathers with pretty daughters do ) !!:wink:

Point taken mate. Just tongue in cheek. I will alter the post

All good mate come down and have a look we have something for every type of fisherman and all types of fishing .

Would love to come 1lastcast but will be in Melbourne. Hope it all goes well for you.

Keen on this. What sort offshore gear?
    whats the address

Offshore gear we have both spin and overhead rods and reels tld25`s , saltiga`s , stella`s , penn`s plus lures both trolling and plastics hardbodies rapala cd14`s cd18`s - cd22`s pakula lures heaps moore address will be posted a couple of days out from the sale .

the old legend bought off me before and im sure he will again. Come on Tangles you know you need more gear Sid told me so[just kidding Ian]
    Graham

how much money do you want to spend, it will be there example Accurate ATD 12"s.to shimano TLD'S.poppers, popping rods reels anyone who knows me gets blown away when they walk in the shed.all sorts of marlin gear.not much fly gear no good with the wand.surf gear,cutting back from 160 rods,it was getting out of hand. Think of a brand name and im sure i will have 1 there [Except Edge]
    Graham

Ha ha Graham!!

I still haven't used that Shimano T Curve I got off you! It's still got the tags and plastic on the handle. I might use it one day. Actually, I might put it on Gumtree, because I've got too many 2-4 kg set ups. But I think I'll be around to have a look.

Take care

TOL

This Saturday guys the address , I wil posted up address on Thursday .

There will be some seriously good tackle at awesome prices .