Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shark Cat Trailer

Re: Shark Cat Trailer

Fishard,
    Hes's got several in the yard at the moment, which one is yours, it should be done by the next time I'm home, he's going to help me fit the motors on then I'm finished with him for a while.

Hey guys, can anyone tell me the keel to keel dimensions of a 23 shark cat?

Trying to match up with a trailer but finding it a little difficult

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mustang,
    Sorry mate cant do at the moment, still in WA for another week, if you haven't got them by next Friday, give me a call on 0400712406 and I'll go get them for you. What type of sharkcat is it, the earlier ones are about 75mm narrower.

It's a 23 Bruce Harris. It's currently moored so unless I get the dive gear out haha...

Trailer I have lined up has a 1650mm keel to keel roller setup with a 700mm tunnel brace.... Was thinking it might be a bit narrow after looking at the big girl?

Mustang,
    as it was explained to me in a previous thread, the older sharkcats have a curve at the top of the hulls where it meets the deck at the bow, the newer ones are straight and are about 75mm wider. Sorry dont have a picture on this computor to show you. Mate as I said, I'm home Friday morning if you need the measurements I'll get them then for you.

Mustang
    Had a thought and rang the fibreglasser that currently has my boat, he has measured the hulls to be 1680 centre to centre and the hull width is about .570 at the bottom, hope this helps. Doug.

Thanks mate you're a legend

I have a tri-axle trailer off a 1987 model 23 foot (7metre) Sharkcat. The boat was an actual Sharkcat too, not a wannabe one.
    Are you still chasing one? If so P.M me your contact details and I will shoot you through some photos.

Cheers Hino.