Thread: North Coast newbie

North Coast newbie

Hi all. I have been following this forum for awhile now and learning some great things. Thought it was time to sign up and maybe give something back.

I do all my fishing off Woopi or Minnie waters and looking to starting going wider if anyone else is keen.

Re: North Coast newbie

G'day Sam. Welcome aboard mate. Looking forward to reading your reports mate.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Blog Entries

glad you could join the ranks. Lets see some reports mate :-D

Lots of friendly people to help here so enjoy

Thanks for kind words. Will be sure to share the good and bad.

G'day mate. We have the bigger brother to your trailcraft. Saw you at the wooli ramp a few months ago. We'll see you on the water sometime once we get our motor sorted!

Good luck with the motor. Hopefully see you around.

Hey Joffo, You heading to wooli over the break?

Hey mate- I camped there last weekend through the howling southerly but obviously had to stick to the river! I prob won't be offshore from Wooli til early in the new year unless the conditions really glass out and I come home specially for a fish! Are u camping down there or just day trips from home?

That's no good. My grandparents live there so I'll be there for sometime over the holidays so let me know if you do come