Thread: Some Hacking thru this site to my emails

Some Hacking thru this site to my emails

Hello,
    I like your profile in this community ausfish.com.au network and I think youare a nice person. Can we get in contact? I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, ishall explain all about myself including my pictures. please you can write tome (
    vivianabahalpha@gmx.com ) not in this site because i am a new in this community and i don't visit thissite often, I'd like to get to know you if you don't mind
    Please There is something important i want to tell you
    thanks & regards
    Miss viviana.

This come into my emails
    JT

VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Re: Some Hacking thru this site to my emails

Just a standard spam email going to any email address, not specific to ausfish.com.au or your email. No hacking involved. Just spam.

Sorry. How is it nothing to do with ausfish when it clearly states "I like your profile in this community ausfish.com.au network"?

vivianabahalpha@gmx.com
    same as my email
    JT you stay away from her she said I was a nice person first, stay away I tell ya
    we are planning our wedding I just have to give her $50,000 for her to get to Australia and she will love me forever or longtime
    oh yeah and get rid of Chrissy(she would hunt me, stab me in the neck with a blunt screwdriver and ring her mother to go shopping while I bled to death)
    thanks very much for ruining my dream JT I thought I was the only one
    IFISHCQ2