Thread: Port Douglas Fishing Charters

Port Douglas Fishing Charters

Heading up to Port Douglas in Aug for 4 days and are keen to sneak in a fishing charter. Never been to the area before so looking for a tip on a decent charter. Advice from a local would be awesome. Been burnt before on charters so a little hesitant..........
    JN

Re: Port Douglas Fishing Charters

although he's not in PORT, but in Cairns (only 1 hour away) look up (google) Kerry from BLACKOUT SPORTSFISHING.
    He knows his stuff, good price and great personal service.

Looks good. About an hour from Port you reckon. There is only 3 who would be keen so looks perfect. Thanks mate. Have you been out with him or know the area? Will call them in the morning and have a chat.
    JN

eRe

If in port Dragon Lady is the best up there for blue water reef fishing. Good crew and catch good fish. Perfect time of the year to get onto some good trout and reds if the wind plays the game.

I am in no way affiliated with them.

Pazz

Quote Originally Posted by JEWIENEWIE View Post
    Looks good. About an hour from Port you reckon. There is only 3 who would be keen so looks perfect. Thanks mate. Have you been out with him or know the area? Will call them in the morning and have a chat.
    JN

eRe
    I went out with him about a year ago with my son and nephew. he got us onto some very nice reef fish and some monster GT's.
    Yeah, Port is only about an hour north of Cairns.