Thread: Sebel lures

Sebel lures

Went into local Freddies tackle shop today,ask about sebel lures ll190 minnow koollies,was told by young fella working there that sebel lures,has gone bust,is this true.
    CHEERS AND BEERS

Re: Sebel lures

Saw a heap of Sebel plastics in the bargan bin at bcf morayfield and thought it was odd,it might be true.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Saw a heap of Sebel plastics in the bargan bin at bcf morayfield and thought it was odd,it might be true.
    Same at tackle world in Bundy

I was at the AFTA tackle trade show today and I seen Sebile lures on display so I don't think they have gone bust.

Change of Distribution in Australia - Pure Fishing (Berkley) are now distributing - Parent company in USA have owned them for a few years now. I think you will find shops are having a cleanse before they get into doing it fully.

Quote Originally Posted by Champilly View Post
    Change of Distribution in Australia - Pure Fishing (Berkley) are now distributing - Parent company in USA have owned them for a few years now. I think you will find shops are having a cleanse before they get into doing it fully.
    I thought Nomad Sportfishing was a part of distribution in Australia?
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

Nomad had the original distribution of the lures but Pure Fishing has taken over just recently. Makes sense - their parent company in the USA owns the lure company.

Gotcha. Went to Nomads office one day and it was awash with boxes of lures!!
    fruit salad is the new Bacon

I have tried some smaller one. I think it was the Koolie minnow 95. I'm not a fan. Asa jack lure they seem to catch on every snag unlike a Lucky craft. Strength is another concern. I can press the underside in on the one I had. Other models may be OK.