Thread: Hello to all

Hello to all

Hi. I'm a bit new to this forum stuff so please forgive me. Just found your site and enjoyed the insight given. Hope to learn and hopefully help others. I have been a keen trout and estuary fisher for the last 40 or so years . Look forward to chatting with others who follow same. Cheers.

Re: Hello to all

Well that's a bit slack 800 odd people have read this and not one hello.....

Anyway RC welcome aboard, if you have any question fire away, with the cross section of peeps on here eventually you'll get the right answer....

Welcome. Only been a member a short time myself. You will find people willing to help and I have learnt a lot about fishing the area that I now haunt.

All the best

Welcome!

The only trout we have up here in my neck of the woods are red with big teeth and will reef you in the blink of an eye!

boat/motor?
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

R C, I normally fish and post on the offshore side these days, but I was raised on the trout streams of Ebor, still get the 4 weight out and get among a few of speckled ones when I get home to mum and dads. Welcome.

Scott

Cheers guys. Trout season closed down here but the flathead and mullet are biting. Just waiting on a new reel and I'm off fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by R C Cawte View Post
    Hi. I'm a bit new to this forum stuff so please forgive me. Just found your site and enjoyed the insight given. Hope to learn and hopefully help others. I have been a keen trout and estuary fisher for the last 40 or so years . Look forward to chatting with others who follow same. Cheers.
    G'day RC - good to have another Mexican on the site! Although like you, fishing mainly trout and estuary, I joined up to get some hints for my not-often-enough trips to the gold coast. Put me onto some fish, too!
    Cheers,
    Robfish.