Thread: Late Report from The Bunker Group

Late Report from The Bunker Group

Bit of a late report but had a pretty good seesion out at the Bunker Group off Gladstone. Fished by Line on Friday Night at Masthead and caught a few legal red throat and heaps of undersized. and a couple of trout. Had a dvie the next morning and Masthead is very baron compaired to the last time I was there some 15 years ago. Managed to get another trout a Squid and the Blue Barred parrot. So after this dismal effort the call was made to head out a bit wider and this is where we go tthe majoity of the trout. There wasnt much else there other than Barra cod (Protected and they new it). Ended up reaching our bag limit which was good to get some quality fish for the freezer as we had run out. Bit of a warm up in readiness for our annual Stanage trip which is getting closer and closer by the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Late Report from The Bunker Group

Bet your happy you moved up there Todd, nice work
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech

Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard_King View Post
    Bet your happy you moved up there Todd, nice work
    Certainly am. Love the area. Just got to convince the misus.

Finding more and more ground every time I go out wether it is offshore or in the creeks.

Good to see you getting a few todd, hope to get up your way this year for the hook up
    Woodsy

Hey Woodsy,Looks like we are moving back to Brissy in the next few months. SHould catch up for a fish. Goona

Do I keep ya handle until then Goona
    Garry

Retired Honda Master Tech