Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: suck it up loser cane toads.

Re: suck it up loser cane toads.

I think a little retaliation from JT for all the hits he took was pretty fair. I do believe he should have been penalised for that slap though. It was harder than any of the punches Pillow Fist Paul threw last year!!!
    Fair dinkum, if Gallen is paying for performance enhancing drugs, he should be asking for his money back!
    Dale

I fish because the little voices in my head tell me to

Gallens punches rival Nate Miles feeble tap.....

Quote Originally Posted by ranga7 View Post
    Up the blues, forget the whinging and excuses toads where way to good. Yep go on living in the past thats all ya got now cause where the champs and your the LOSERS.
    I think you where trying to say the cockies where way to good , well you must have. Been wAtching another game to me because the game I watched had the roaches on the back foot for the whole game and scored a try . If Sammy hadn't had his try disallowed by the Nsw cheating refs we would have had your pants down around your ankles again blue boy , be careful of the angry cane toad I think a hiding at lang park is on the way . I hope you enjoyed the win this series because you sort of deserve it Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

If there is anywhere near this much rubbish in game three the biff will be on. This AFL type rubbish when the dirty comes in is the biggest stain on Origin since it's inception. Push and shove like a couple of school yard bullies posturing is a disgrace. Dave Smith give yourself an uppercut. Game three is a dead rubber and 10 mins in the bin and losing the game won't matter if it goes back old school. The winners will be the fans once again.
    Democracy: Simply a system that allows the 51% to steal from the other 49%.

I cant believe the QLDers re whingeing about poor referee decisions.....I think there was enough going both ways in both games (and previous games where QLD got the better of the calls) to not be an issue, no bad refereering decided the game as far as I can see.

1962 to 1979 but that's the past

Quote Originally Posted by ranga7 View Post
    Up the blues, forget the whinging and excuses toads where way to good. Yep go on living in the past thats all ya got now cause where the champs and your the LOSERS.
    Which number were you wearing Ranga? You are a real hero
    Last edited by Jeremy; 19-06-2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: quote

Quote Originally Posted by Lovey80 View Post
    If there is anywhere near this much rubbish in game three the biff will be on. This AFL type rubbish when the dirty comes in is the biggest stain on Origin since it's inception. Push and shove like a couple of school yard bullies posturing is a disgrace. .
    The reason for that is because it's 10 in the bin for throwing a punch these days
    ~~~><))))*>

Come on Queensland!
    We haven't held the shield for nearly 24 hours. That's appalling!
    Not many maroons fans would have seen it as like me we would have turned off, but apparently there were fireworks on the SH bridge. Which sort of makes you alittle suspicious... did those people know something about the result that we didn't? Seriously...no try to Thaiday... what the hell was that?
    Anyway, well done Blues. Was getting boring anyway.

I recon game three might be decided by the last man standing.!
    Lets hope its maroon win.
    Regards
    Beastmaster
    Keep Ya Tip UP
    Beast

Sheik, are you trying to tell us that the Thiaday "try" was a try? If so, you had better go to spec savers......

Quote Originally Posted by Noelm View Post
    Sheik, are you trying to tell us that the Thiaday "try" was a try? If so, you had better go to spec savers......
    Maybe you should know a bit about the rules , he had control before it hit the ground spec savers hey hmmm
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Definitely no try cause Gus Gould said so!

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    Maybe you should know a bit about the rules , he had control before it hit the ground spec savers hey hmmm
    Ahhh, no he didn't, the ball hit the ground, he had his arms over it after that, sorry......

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Noelm you are as blind as the ref last night oh that's rite he's NSW man to

Hilly