Thread: Where is Mark?

Where is Mark?

Changes to Qld fishing regs and he is nowhere to be seen.
    Cheers
    Ray

Re: Where is Mark?

Quote Originally Posted by rayken1938 View Post
    Changes to Qld fishing regs and he is nowhere to be seen.
    Cheers
    Ray
    That's because he doesn't have a clue ,look at the garbage at the last election I doubt he would come back after the bull he fed us last time . Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......

Well the LNP has been slipping in the polls and an election isn't too far away, so I'm certain he'll be posting again sooner than you think.
    ~~~><))))*>

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    Well the LNP has been slipping in the polls and an election isn't too far away, so I'm certain he'll be posting again sooner than you think.
    Oh how I hope not , I can't stand to see agrown man grovel and tell lies then deny what he said.... Matt

Could be that he does not want to have a bar of it looks like a big stuff up opening up a can of worms re the bass closed season.
    Cheers
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by bluefin59 View Post
    Oh how I hope not , I can't stand to see agrown man grovel and tell lies then deny what he said.... Matt
    It would be worth a giggle though
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

No doubt the LNP's spruik about changes to green zones for the next election will be done through sacrificial Mark once more.
    To be honest, I am yet to see a less impressive politician ever... sold me not.
    Jack.

I think Mark is busy looking after the seagrass and mangroves in the Marine Park at Toondah.
    I believe Mark has a degree in Marine Biology and can explain to the Redland Council that a Marine Park is different to a Boat Park which is more correctly called a Marina.

Toondah Desired outcomes:
    Marina. A staged marina development provides for up to 400 marina berths within the declared PDA boundary. It is accessed by a new narrow shallow channel (1 kilometre long running north east) allowing commercial and recreational vessel movements to be separated.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxvdQ4orSwf7Wk5Ick5vQThmMXM/edit
    Last edited by Bobpen; 23-06-2014 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Link added