Thread: Anyone heading outside through Amity channel Sunday?

Anyone heading outside through Amity channel Sunday?

Hi folks, been a long time between wetting lines, but with tomorrows forecast, thought a trip outside might be worth it. Haven't gone through Amity channel for years, ..anyone heading out that I could tag along with? Cheers, Lawry

Re: Anyone heading outside through Amity channel Sunday?

Hi Lawry ,mate I'm leaving Birkdale around 6am heading through amity around 645am ish(bit of a late start)..boat is a 2700 noosacat (maverick)your welcome to follow..it is pretty shallow on low tide ,but the tide will be coming in by then so will be ok with the se swell

cheers jason

Jas, catch heaps.
    I'll be waiting for your brag photos LOL

Cheers Jason, I'll be on VHF (Moondancer) what channel do you stay on mate? Will aim to be there around then. Cheers, Lawry

Quote Originally Posted by moondancer View Post
    Cheers Jason, I'll be on VHF (Moondancer) what channel do you stay on mate? Will aim to be there around then. Cheers, Lawry
    I'll be on 21 mate...I have crew coming from goldcoast so hopefully they arrive on time....& wind drops off a bit...still a bit sloppy out there now looking at observations.

I reckon it should ease up by morning. I'llgive you a shout on 21 when around amity. White 5.8m Haines 1/2 cab. Cheers

Any reports for the day?

Couple of hours trolling with only one strike. dudnt heard much action from others. Jason, cheers for your help in rmthe morning...hope you landed a few!

No worries Lawry...We got 12 pearlies,6 kingy's,4 squire & a gold spot wrasse..the 2 guys I took don't fish much & they went home with a good feed & we had a great day out with plenty of laughs.

Sounds like next time I follow you out..and keep following you!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    No worries Lawry...We got 12 pearlies,6 kingy's,4 squire & a gold spot wrasse..the 2 guys I took don't fish much & they went home with a good feed & we had a great day out with plenty of laughs.