Thread: Suck it up cane toads, go the blues.

Suck it up cane toads, go the blues.

What a game of football, one of the best I've seen in ages. The better team won on the night and sets it up for a cracker game 2. Please don't carry on to much like you queer landers usually do, the score was 12-8 end of story.

Re: Suck it up cane toads, go the blues.

yes mate thats fine but the way you COCK roaches are carring on its like you've won the series for an 8th time...in a row!!

bloody ranga blues supporter

the blues did a pretty good job for a bunch of bloke who wore sports bras

A good hard game for sure.......but how will next game be with quite a few not returning......that will change the game a lot.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by ranga7 View Post
    What a game of football, one of the best I've seen in ages. The better team won on the night and sets it up for a cracker game 2. Please don't carry on to much like you queer landers usually do, the score was 12-8 end of story.
    you know you need to win another game right?

just checking!

you know you need to win another game right?
    Funny shit

I think a certain ranga needs to be banned from the forum! lol I didn't see the game just got updates on the net while i'm away, looked like some mistakes from our end (QLD) gave the game away...

I should add, i missed out on putting a bet on by 5 seconds while i was at work, our internet dropped out and i couldn't be bothered calling through to make the bet, glad it never went through now :-)

Suck it up cane toads.......the blues have been sucking it for 8 years!!!

There's been 3 series in those last 8 great ones where the Blues won the first game and how did that work out for them.....we have faith in our Maroon warriors

GO QUEENSLAND

Suck it up cane toads, go the blues.

Well well you really need to wait a bit before flapping your cockaroach gums as it's only game one and there's nothing better than beating the blues at home but I digress I have to pack the camper up here at cape hillsborough and head to Lucinda tomorrow for a few days . I should be in cape trib for the next game so keep your tissues close cockies cause I think your going to need them hahahahahImageUploadedByTapatalk1401414420.545270.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1401414447.316126.jpg. Matt
    A bad days fishing has got to be better than any day at work......