Thread: Car bodding

Car bodding

Well after a look at the extended forecast Lanky Lance and myself have decided to give the cod a whiz next week. Plan is to leave Scarby early Tuesday morn and come back in time to hit SPB on last light Wednesday (unless the arvo bite keeps us out there later. Leave your handheld gps at home, don't get blind or seasick and I ask for nothing in return for what should be a good couple of days. If the weather changes for the worse I will pull the pin on it but so far it looks promising. first in best dressed with preference given to someone who can help load the boat Monday and help clean up Wednesday night ( I have to work Thursday and Friday and I'm away on the weekend so have to pack fish and clean boat Wednesday night or mrs will hand grenade). Also to non smokers because I cop a pack a day off Stretch but I don't complain because he goes good....

if you're keen send me a PM.

Shane

Re: Car bodding

Sounds great Shane, count me in!

Mark

How did you go boys??

Tony

Was a struggle Tony. Fish didn't want to play the game at all. Got enough to get out of trouble but not enough to make it worthwhile. It happens....