Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

"Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Tonys having a whinge his threads been hijacked.

Anyway there's a few of us heading up to Agnes Waters on the Queens birthday weekend. Heading out on Friday morning and spending two nights out on the reef returning Sunday morning to clean up, fillet and get on it on Sunday night and talk fishing and who caught what.

Should be be a good raft up on the Friday night behind Broomfield for those who can get up there and again on the Saturday night in Fitzroy lagoon. Ill tee up a BBQ for the Sunday night back at my block and there's room to park up and fillet up for the night. There's plenty of freezer room for everyone's fillets and there's fridges and filleting stations etc. sleeping arrangements are basically slab on ground inside the shed or in your boats but this time of year there's no bugs so shouldn't be a problem for the night. Probably a little more comfortable than I have described.

numbers as follows

BaNNana, JT, Kaypee, Overdraft, Hookinin, Ivanna
    Soulfish, Rosco, Reefer? or Antos?
    Bull, Cobiaman, Horse
    Back in Black, Juna, Skippa, Homo
    ShaneC, Aussie123, decky2
    VitaminC, lad
    Masterbaiter, Jason, Blatchy
    Moejoes, Outaline, 3's a crowd

There's plenty of seats and all that stuff so fingers crossed the weathers good and we all catch up on the Sunday night and have a laugh.

Re: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Sounds good, Ivanna and I can't wait.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

Danny was that really your missus in that email? Chick in the centre? Truth?

Homo?? Seriously!!

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Homo?? Seriously!!
    What would you prefer I call him!

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Danny was that really your missus in that email? Chick in the centre? Truth?
    No the Blonde on the left, and who's the Homo.

Sounds like a top few days coming up Keith and Sunday night should be a ripper,lol

Rob.. Iam happy to fish 3 up mate .. Whatever you decide it's all good
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Excellent. I'll put her up on the toilet door at work. I'll cut your misses out of the pic of course.

the homo is really Tony. I didn't have a name for his crew so I threw it in his place. I thought he might get confused...it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie123 View Post
    Sounds like a top few days coming up Keith and Sunday night should be a ripper,lol
    Hey Lance,

mate should be good. You might have to hit Shane over the back of the head with a blunt object so he stops fishing and comes in.

A couple of us will be a bit further north of you guys, but not by much.

We''ll be swanning it on the M.V Eastern Voyager, having our meals cooked for us, fish filleted, air con rooms to sleep in and well,,,, just kicking back for 3 days of having someone else worry about the boat, bait, fish etc etc....

Heading out of Gladstone and probably north of Innaminca up to Morseby Shoals....

Good luck ferets

cheers Phill
    Kingfisher Painting Solutions:- Domestic and Commercial.

For further information, contact details, quotes or advice - Click Here

[QUOTE=outta line;1548890]Rob.. Iam happy to fish 3 up mate .. Whatever you decide it's all good[/

make things a hell of a lot cheaper! 500ltrs of boat and car fuels a lot better 3 ways. That's why I'm taking 6... Ivanna better pay her way Danny! And she better be able to fillet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post

We''ll be swanning it on the M.V Eastern Voyager, having our meals cooked for us, fish filleted, air con rooms to sleep in and well,,,, just kicking back for 3 days of having someone else worry about the boat, bait, fish etc etc....

Heading out of Gladstone and probably north of Innaminca up to Morseby Shoals....

Good luck ferets

cheers Phill
    mate we will spend a day if the weathers good about 50ks n/e of Inaminca looking for any fish that thinks a mullet fillet present on a pair of 10/0's is natural. Might see you out there!

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Excellent. I'll put her up on the toilet door at work. I'll cut your misses out of the pic of course.

the homo is really Tony. I didn't have a name for his crew so I threw it in his place. I thought he might get confused...it worked.
    A bit rich coming from a gay little fella who drove out of here last week in a cute 3L Diesel BMW, that really should have been driven by a girl. But then again………….

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_Phill View Post

Good luck ferets

cheers Phill

One big problem with that whole wonderful scenario Phil, we've got Juna who will be cooking us Three meals a day, it's nearly Winter so why the hell would you need Air Conditioning , we've got the Taj Mahal of filleting setups back on dry land, we know how and will catch RED fish and best of all we have Ivanna.

Now top that.

KINDEST REGARDS
    Danny
    Last edited by overdraft; 15-05-2014 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Spelling