Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Re: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Keith looks like things are all coming together for me to make it (weather depending)
    So count me in.
    My plans will be get to ramp at 8pm thurs night and head straight out to fitzy then back at ramp mid morning sunday to head home.(working the monday)
    So any catch up and drinks etc. will be on boat somewhere.
    I'm going to work on steve aka redhunter to jump in and i got my furball mate as well.I will say this though, i under no circumstances take no responsibility for my crews drunken actions in lagoon.
    Sounds like it'll be a cracker trip weather dependent.
    Count us in.
    cheers

16 Days 5 Hours 20 min 15 secs to go
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Poor Beaker give him a break.....Remember we have Masturbater there to put shit on as well.
    Thank you Jason.

I appreciate your heartfelt concern. At least there is one caring soul amongst you bunch of heartless mongrels!! LOL

Beaker

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    this new red patch you are looking for,is that red emperor or hussar ground...can u clear this up for tony

Oh, not you too Rosco……...

Quote Originally Posted by overdraft View Post
    Yeah Oh, come on leave us alone.
    Too little, too late Danny Boy!!

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    Keith looks like things are all coming together for me to make it (weather depending)
    So count me in.
    My plans will be get to ramp at 8pm thurs night and head straight out to fitzy then back at ramp mid morning sunday to head home.(working the monday)
    So any catch up and drinks etc. will be on boat somewhere.
    I'm going to work on steve aka redhunter to jump in and i got my furball mate as well.I will say this though, i under no circumstances take no responsibility for my crews drunken actions in lagoon.
    Sounds like it'll be a cracker trip weather dependent.
    Count us in.
    cheers
    Good shit Justin.

yeah get big red on board and if you guys can drink half as much as the Masterbaiter I'll take my hat of to you.

3 nights out there...wow...you'll need a dory to carry the piss.lol

mate if you guys bag out before Saturday night you should come in and meet a few of the guys. I'll be doing a similar trip mate but heading out Friday morning and soaking a line around 6am.

Looking forward to catching up.

So who's taking the 2 tonne stockless anchor to hold us all. By the way Soulfish, Thanks for putting me on the chopping block to cop all the shit. I Heard your after a new set of decals for Maverick. "The 1770 Hussar Squad" will look good pretty I reckon. By the way, did I see somewhere on here that you know where I can get some cheap lead?

Lightbulb Re: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

this new red patch you are looking for,is that red emperor or hussar ground...can u clear this up for tony
    Rosco,

ill be looking for red emperor after we have about 60 fish in the box (get a feed first) consisting of trout, red throat, Maorie & comet cod, pearies, snapper, Rosie's, gold band, Bla bla bla.

Fish excluded from our box HUSSAR

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Poor Beaker give him a break.....Remember we have Masturbater there to put shit on as well.
    Jason you know Rob will be reading this with a sigh of relief!

thanks for clearing that up mate..lol.sounds like an plan,hope Jason has a similar plan of attack...

thanks for clearing that up mate..lol.sounds like an plan,hope Jason has a similar plan of attack...
    I'm sure he will mate we fish similar.

Too many guys get red fever and when they dip out on the elusive reds they usually come home with bugger all. We have the old get a feed first approach and while doing so get a few decent red baits along the way.

youll have a ball Rosco....remember fishing down here will never be the same!

Quote Originally Posted by the Master Baiter View Post
    So who's taking the 2 tonne stockless anchor to hold us all. By the way Soulfish, Thanks for putting me on the chopping block to cop all the shit. I Heard your after a new set of decals for Maverick. "The 1770 Hussar Squad" will look good pretty I reckon. By the way, did I see somewhere on here that you know where I can get some cheap lead?
    No problems if we are anchored in Fitzroy , as they have designated anchor buoys in the lagoon.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post

remember fishing down here will never be the same!
    Yeah it will. I'll still catch sweet f*ck all. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Rosco,

ill be looking for red emperor after we have about 60 fish in the box (get a feed first) consisting of trout, red throat, Maorie & comet cod, pearies, snapper, Rosie's, gold band, Bla bla bla.

Fish excluded from our box HUSSAR
    Seeing Mick and I and Keith are use to big reds I better bring our red filleting gear down and leave my hussar knife at home
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Thank you Jason.

I appreciate your heartfelt concern. At least there is one caring soul amongst you bunch of heartless mongrels!! LOL

Beaker

Don't trust him Tony..that has been a big mistake for you so far.

hes the silent assassin mate. He'll set you up for everyone else to take you down..watch him he's sneaky.