Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Re: "Bring It On" 1770 Queens-birthday Weekend

Won't be hard to spot that lot, will keep an eye out for you all.
    Remember to always log on before heading offshore.

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Hey Lance,

mate should be good. You might have to hit Shane over the back of the head with a blunt object so he stops fishing and comes in.
    I will definitely smack him in the back of the head for the first night at Broomy as I have always wanted to spend a night there fishing but I doubt we would get back for the second night at Fitzroy as we would probably be too many miles away from there by then.
    We will just have to drink double the amount Sunday night with you to make up for it,lol

Looking forward to it with bells on and don't forget my birthday on the Friday so there must be pressie's if im missing out on my yearly BJ off the wife it's a special occasion hey
    Yes i'll have to give the sunday night a miss as i'll have to head back to work on the Monday and get home to rest up
    But will be there on the Thursday night
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by jtpython View Post
    Looking forward to it with bells on and don't forget my birthday on the Friday so there must be pressie's if im missing out on my yearly BJ off the wife it's a special occasion hey
    Yes i'll have to give the sunday night a miss as i'll have to head back to work on the Monday and get home to rest up
    But will be there on the Thursday night
    JT
    No probs, Ivanna will be there she can step in for that BJ.
    Don't be shy Ivanna wasn't.

Gees guys it sounds like a cracker weekend.
    I'll see how it pans out with work as to weather i can make it.

[QUOTE=bannana;1548895]
    Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    Rob.. Iam happy to fish 3 up mate .. Whatever you decide it's all good[/

make things a hell of a lot cheaper! 500ltrs of boat and car fuels a lot better 3 ways. That's why I'm taking 6... Ivanna better pay her way Danny! And she better be able to fillet.

i here you mate .. just used too fishing solo most of the time these days ..... maybe i can ask Ivanna if she would like to come on those solo trips
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

[QUOTE=outta line;1548928]
    Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post

i here you mate .. just used too fishing solo most of the time these days ..... maybe i can ask Ivanna if she would like to come on those solo trips

Tom Hanks had Wilson...I can't see why you can't have Ivanna.

What's Broomy?? Is that one of those sandbanks you pass on the way out to anchor on the shelf?? Lucky I have a decky that lives for anchoring and reanchoring in ridiculous depths, especially when its rough. Lance, you should know I don't do raft ups, might have to pocket the old Army cam cream and make myself look like a tree on a big white boat so nobody pinches my tomato cod mark......

And if Julia (the big ugly Orange box for those who don't know) is full on Sunday arvo we will go to Fitzroy.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    And if Julia (the big ugly Orange box for those who don't know) is full on Sunday arvo we will go to Fitzroy.
    I think you mean Saturday arvo? For the sat night piss up at Fitz.

R u coming in on the Friday night raft up at Broomy...give Lance the night of and shout him a beer you hard bastard.

two days out there and I'm sure Jullia's box will be full as per norm so get your drinking game together!

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneC View Post
    What's Broomy?? Is that one of those sandbanks you pass on the way out to anchor on the shelf?? Lucky I have a decky that lives for anchoring and reanchoring in ridiculous depths, especially when its rough. Lance, you should know I don't do raft ups, might have to pocket the old Army cam cream and make myself look like a tree on a big white boat so nobody pinches my tomato cod mark......

Tomato cod mark....excellent. What other bait marks can we have..lol

Quote Originally Posted by overdraft View Post
    No probs, Ivanna will be there she can step in for that BJ.
    Ummmmm under all impressions your Ivana
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Quote Originally Posted by feral cat View Post
    Gees guys it sounds like a cracker weekend.
    I'll see how it pans out with work as to weather i can make it.

Hey Justin,

ive got got a sneaking suspicion we will see you up there if the weather pans out.

reds and piss up!

I gotta be careful with him Keith, spoiling him by sleeping in sheltered waters may create an air of expectation. As he is 8 ft 6 and his bunk is 4ft 2 I sleep heaps better when there is water surging through the scuppers keeping him awake on the deck. He tends not to snore when he's not sleeping!! We will come into a a Broomy on the first night, that area where I saw you a few weeks ago should fish well then we might go looking for some brown/ blue/ purple ones out in the deep to hopefully top Julia up and go get on it.

Hanging out for it! I'm just hanging out for the 26/27th when I can start sussin weather patterns!! Then get real keen. With the weather crap this round off I might brush up on my drinkin skills and then after enough rums, fighting skills so I can keep Ivana out of my bunk!
    JTs got a few good hussar marks if you need em! Lol