Thread: Hi all

Hi all

Hey I'v been looking at this site for a while now and thought i should finally contribute if not only monetry seing the wealth of knowledge gained form the rest of members. Iv always been a mad keen keen fisho (land Based flicking plastics round). Only recently bought a clark 435 fishmaster not having much experince on a boat this site has been an amazing help as I am starting to venture out into the bay (moreton).

Havnt managed to pull a big nobbie yet but im sure with time persistance and the tricks learnt from this forum it wont be long.

Re: Hi all

Gday Mate,
    Yeah you'll find all the info you'll ever need here and more.
    There are always plenty of people wanting to help out and I've gained a wealth of knowledge thanks to people wanting to share their ideas and techniques, methods etc.
    You fishing the North or South part of the Bay? You'll find everything from boating practices to where to go for what. Plus tips on safety and what not to do and when.
    If anything it's a tool to link up with like minded people sharing the same passion which is what I love about it so much.
    Just like you I am slowly gaining confidence and an understanding of the Bay since getting a bigger tinny. So many places to go that I find myself second guessing myself constantly. Just like you I'm chasing that elusive Snapper, plus a Longtail or 2 would do me just fine next season.
    Hope you enjoy it.
    Cheers,
    Chris

Blog Entries

Re: Hi all

Welcome and hope to see some reports from you

Sorry I missed your intro till today ;-)