Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here comes winter....

Re: Here comes winter....

He's got one half the size of a small country not to mention a daybed as well. He still prefers to sleep on the concrete or under the trampoline half the time. Even in the rain. I'm sure someone told me that shepherd's are suposed to be smart. I dunno???

By the way Chimo, I have been admiring your hard top and thinking about one for the Victory. Is that your handiwork or someone elses?

Regards

Scott

Maybe you have to teach dogs too? Hard top is a mix of inputs, the shipwright I used did work on the basic frp I got as a hand me down from a fellow AF member. The modified stainless was done by the guys who used to work for Seafarer and are still around. There is a mould that can be borrowed and as far as I know its at Finga's place at present.

The text below is via pad OK to read but useless to write on!

C C

S one else e's
    What could go wrong.......................

Cheers Chimo. If it gets the go ahead down the track I might get in contact about having a quick look if that's ok.

Regards

Scott

ok ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Winter is definately on it's way. See, it's started to snow at our house. This is what happens when you give puppy a nice new warm cushion for winter.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Might need to get her a a mate to play with or maybe a ladder to get up on the tramp or perhaps a washing line to work on!

Pretty sure he has A.D.D.. He tried the washing caper real early in the piece but thankfully stopped when mother voiced her displeasure. Just a typical pup/child - If I'm allowed it, I don't want it. If I'm not allowed it or better still it's dangerous - oh goody, gime. Chewed up a garden statue one night.

I was adjusting the boat trailer a while back and thought I was going crazy. I put my shifter down for 2 seconds and it was gone type stuff. Only got to put up with for another 3 years or so apparently. He is getting better but it seems to be oh so slowly.

Bloody dogs. I went through a stage of making home brew a few years ago, I had my beer vat inside a big heated wooden box with a large clear sheet of perspex placed over the top, this was all sitting on the floor of the garage next to my work bench which was next to the window.We had a lively little Jack Russell terrior at the time and she would jump up onto the top of the beer box then up onto the work bench so she could look out the window in the garage. The day for bottling arrived and I removed the clear perspex to get to the vat, went inside the house to get something when I heard CRASH gurgle, gurgle, two back legs protruding out of the vat. Needless to say I bottled the brew and put a V on the lids v for visitors beer.

I've been away for a few years but now I'm back and keen to tackle the Jewies wayno. A little cold never hurt anyone. Keeps the crowds off the water too.
    Fishing- It's only an addiction if you're trying to quit.

After last years teasing with a number of just under the metre mark jews ill be out there giving it a good shake this winter...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wayno60 View Post
    After last years teasing with a number of just under the metre mark jews ill be out there giving it a good shake this winter...

I'll have to come down for a session with you mate...