Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Noosa Wide 1/5

Re: Noosa Wide 1/5

Starting to get a few boats together Keith ... Can't wait mate.. my deckie who usually heads up 1770 with me pulled the pin on me last night.... got another couple of mates that might be keen ... either way i will be there even if i am flying solo....
    ...........GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO BAIT.........

Quote Originally Posted by bannana View Post
    Great catch Beaker but don't peak too soon mate and next time use a string line to straighten up the catch layout pic.

Danny it's RED FISH. I cant wait to you two guys meet.

Looking forward to the 6th myself. So far we have a few boats teed up and should be a good couple of days. lets hope the weather plays the game.

Soulfish + crew
    Outaline + crew
    Master Baiter + crew (scary)
    Bannana, Kaypee & Overdraft (if Tony lets him live)
    Moejoes + crew
    Bull, Horse and Cobiaman (strong posability at this stage).????
    Back in Black, Juna and crew.

Tony (Beaker) you might have to twist Gav's arm to take a few days of perhaps?
    Peak mate, I'm just warming up. Juna is using this like a training session, loading us all up & me pulling everything up from 75m. She's trying to strengthen my shoulders ready for the June weekend, so I can pull up some RED fish. She took us out to 96m, told me to whack more weight on & go hard!! She's like a drill sargeant

What a great bunch coming up!! It'll be good to catch up with Soulfish, The Master & Mojoes again. Boys, I'm still showing off those pics with the big REDS.

Unfortunately Gav's got a family commitment that weekend he can't get out of, so I've rousted up another crew.

You got enough concrete down to hold all those boats?? As you say,lets hope the weather plays its part.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by kaypee View Post
    With that amount of peeps Keith, who cares if we leave your block even!! Sounds like a good weekend to me regardless of the wind! Haha

Danny, I'm sure she'd like to come too.. Trouble is, if she goes in the big NC she won't wanna go in my tub ever again.. And the other thing is she just bloody refuses to wear bloody clothes when fishing! inconsiderate when ya trying to fish 
    Thats is fine mate, I totally understand not happy but understand.

Danny

Well done on the catch tony...Juna certainly knows her stuff..I love how you strategically place your catch ,I wonder were you learnt that from!...looking forward to next month.

Keith,
    I will take rosco if he wants to come.....master baiter is sacked from my crew as he forgets to throw parachute anchor out & dosent like exerting energy retrieving it....anybody would think it didn't have a trip line.Plus im sick of him eating all the chips & beef jerky when I turn my back.Rosco on the other hand dosent eat much.lol

Quote Originally Posted by outta line View Post
    Starting to get a few boats together Keith ... Can't wait mate.. my deckie who usually heads up 1770 with me pulled the pin on me last night.... got another couple of mates that might be keen ... either way i will be there even if i am flying solo....
    I hear Rob is looking for one extra Crew at the moment it is only himself and his best mate Gaz coming, you should hit him up.

Danny
    Last edited by overdraft; 03-05-2014 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Spelling

With that amount of peeps Keith, who cares if we leave your block even!! Sounds like a good weekend to me regardless of the wind! Haha

Danny, I'm sure she'd like to come too.. Trouble is, if she goes in the big NC she won't wanna go in my tub ever again.. And the other thing is she just bloody refuses to wear bloody clothes when fishing! inconsiderate when ya trying to fish 

Mick I've still got one spot on my rig but if we took your misses I would end up single. My misses would work out in two seconds the reason the box was light on was because Danny and myself were distracted. Your a lucky man!
    The other problem would be the bucket toilet arrangement. I've never been embarrassed before but somehow shitting in a bucket in front of your misses would do the trick. Over and above all this Danny's like an 8 year old when it comes to maturity so I couldn't guarantee that he could even hold an adult conversation for two days and that would in itself would be too annoying to bare.

WOW, thats a good days fishing there. well done Tony.
    Cheers, Doug.
    Love to use Preditek or Kingfisher lures or Viva Lures when I am out fishing.

Mick I've still got one spot on my rig but if we took your misses I would end up single. My misses would work out in two seconds the reason the box was light on was because Danny and myself were distracted. Your a lucky man!
    The other problem would be the bucket toilet arrangement. I've never been embarrassed before but somehow shitting in a bucket in front of your misses would do the trick. Over and above all this Danny's like an 8 year old when it comes to maturity so I couldn't guarantee that he could even hold an adult conversation for two days and that would in itself would be too annoying to bare.
    Hahahaha love it... yep hearing ya on the bucket.. although on Pump Action its sitting thru the gate of the walk thru while moving. In which case Jill has told us before that all on board need to have some 'TV time' and monitor the sounder! I've got a spot I named 'Boom Net' due to this..exercise. But that story can wait until at least the 100m contour line in international waters lol
    JT said he'd wear a G String if need be.. lol enought to put anyone off their lunch

Can it just be June 5 already......

Hahahaha love it... yep hearing ya on the bucket.. although on Pump Action its sitting thru the gate of the walk thru while moving. In which case Jill has told us before that all on board need to have some 'TV time' and monitor the sounder! I've got a spot I named 'Boom Net' due to this..exercise. But that story can wait until at least the 100m contour line in international waters lol
    JT said he'd wear a G String if need be.. lol enought to put anyone off their lunch

Can it just be June 5 already......
    If Jt wears a Bulldog colour G sting he's in!!

Don't go ruining my footy team colours by disgracing them with that!! Haha

Holy Sheeshus im starting to think all u guys are like Booney . It's not every day guys are asking me to wear a g string : But im Flattered Homo's
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)

Come on JT someones got to get some footage to compete with Jill even if its for just a few minutes. Or you could just stand naked because I'm sure the size of your arse would easily cover up the string anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by soulfish View Post
    Well done on the catch tony...Juna certainly knows her stuff..I love how you strategically place your catch ,I wonder were you learnt that from!...looking forward to next month.

Keith,
    I will take rosco if he wants to come.....master baiter is sacked from my crew as he forgets to throw parachute anchor out & dosent like exerting energy retrieving it....anybody would think it didn't have a trip line.Plus im sick of him eating all the chips & beef jerky when I turn my back.Rosco on the other hand dosent eat much.lol
    I feel your pain Gib. Mate we could do a demo and before we head out gather all the decky's and teach them how to throw a parrachute. This last trip I had my parachute rapped around my port propellor as the decky threw the parachute while i was reversing and turning the boat ready for the drift.

looking forward to sinking a few beers with rosco.

Hahaha BAM! Don't give him any ideas Keith!

Come on JT someones got to get some footage to compete with Jill even if its for just a few minutes. Or you could just stand naked because I'm sure the size of your arse would easily cover up the string anyway.
    Fair go buddy ive lost 12 kg you'll hurt my feelings
    JT
    VHF CHANNEL 21
    CALL SIGN : JT OR SC552(social club member)

There is a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges

Up here we Use Hussar as baits for real RED FISHS (SHSIIFDER)