Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where do you clean your fish?

Re: Where do you clean your fish?

Been using an ironing board for 20 years. Go to Bunnings and purchase some thin hard plastic sheet, cut it to shape and attach to the ironing board with a few holes and cable ties. This set up will last at least 10 years then pick up another free ironing board on a council pick up and do it all again, cheap as chips and very effective.
    Regards to all Dick

Re: Where do you clean your fish?

Quote Originally Posted by odes20 View Post
    Ah! bit of a problem if you have bigger fish! like to see your muts nailing a few 8 kg red emporer carcases and the like.! Also am wondering if those canines now fart 6x strong, as I cant begin to imagine the power of one of them smoking you out of the TV room after a feed of fish guts!
    Mate i just read your post to my dog and he laughed. An 8kg carcass would be devoured with ease. Have given him bits of the guts before and he picks out the good bits and leaves the crap.Takes him a while on the heads of big fish but he is up for the challenge!! Pretty sure i gave him the head of a 6kg snapper a year or 2 ago which the only problem was keeping his little brother from it!