Thread: reserve at leslie dam

reserve at leslie dam

in 2012 there was a post on here about a spot to camp and fish out the back of the dam on a reserve . A MATE AND MYSELF and my little dog are thinking about going out there from beenleigh for wqa couple of days and i was wondering has anyone been there camping lately also any directions would be a great help thanks

Re: reserve at leslie dam

ITs on the the arm that is on the opposite side of the dam from the ski club / washpool camp area. I have seen the place, but only from the water. Not sure how you get into it, but might be worth checking out on google maps.

Finga is the one you need to speak too, he went out and checked it out. I have not seen him in a while on here though.

yeh mate he originally put the post up in 2012 does anyone know a contact number

Hi ! Y.B.K.

Just a heads up, check if there is any water at that reserve, my info suggests that the Dam is down to 40%.

I was there many years ago and have no idea what the water levels were then but the Sunwater web site states 40 % now.

Best check.

Have fun Haji-Baba.

Quote Originally Posted by Haji-Baba View Post
    Hi ! Y.B.K.

Just a heads up, check if there is any water at that reserve, my info suggests that the Dam is down to 40%.

I was there many years ago and have no idea what the water levels were then but the Sunwater web site states 40 % now.

Best check.

Have fun Haji-Baba.
    Just come back from there Mate.
    40 percent sounds about right.
    Shawn

Yes there is a camping / water reserve at the back of Leslie Dam. As mentioned, there's probably only water there when the lake is fairly full.
    Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au