Thread: Easter 2014

Easter 2014

OK so who is doing what over the long weekend. I have just started looking at the weather & maybe a trip up north could be on the cards either off DI or 1770

Re: Easter 2014

Pest control weekend. Going out to Condamine to shoot some pugs, catch some carp, kill some cane toads. Humanely of course.

Friday so far is looking good for a Hards run to get into some snapper!!

Tony

tony... really a snapper..come on mate get a nice feed of parrot and pearlies mate..those snapps are to hard for ya to catch
    .haha

I'll be at straddie. Camping down on main beach. Harassing the local whiting stocks.

Cheers
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    tony... really a snapper..come on mate get a nice feed of parrot and pearlies mate..those snapps are to hard for ya to catch
    .haha
    Rosco,
    Just in case you didn't see my report from last Sunday, please take note of the fish at the top left of the picture.

We call it a snapper, unlike the many pictures of squire you tend to post LOL

Ok, so maybe Juna caught it, but she struggled with her frozen shoulder, Ross River, diabetes & Barr Epstein virus, so I may have been asked to step in & kindly help my wife(well not so kindly, it was more like get your arse over here & grab this damned rod off me!!!!!!) but I tell you man, I"M CLAIMING IT, AS I GOT IT OVER THE EDGE!!!!!!!

Tony
    Attached Images Attached Images

lol,if she hooked it mate then its her fish...I would rather a parrot or pearlie over a snapp on the plate anyday..you will have to come down this way soon mate and go for a good crack at a few snapps

Quote Originally Posted by rosco1974 View Post
    lol,if she hooked it mate then its her fish...I would rather a parrot or pearlie over a snapp on the plate anyday..you will have to come down this way soon mate and go for a good crack at a few snapps
    Just waiting for an invite big fella!!

Heading out to goondiwindi to get rid of some carp and hopefully land a cod or yellow belly that's what the wife said we are doing so I agreed
    happy days ahead summer is coming

Going south to Yamba to catch me a Jewie or 2 either off the Breakwall or along the middle wall! Might even take the 4B for a run over to Iluka for a bit of beach fishing if the swell is down. Enjoy your break fellas

Noosa river caravan park waiting for this 30knot wind to stop blowing