Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I thought I would put it here in case nobody from freshwater angling saw it.

Re: I thought I would put it here in case nobody from freshwater angling saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiebasser View Post
    Let's just hope the Fishing voters remember how they were treated by the previous Government.
    Please tell how this one has treated the rec fishos any better?
    I for one reckon the freshwater section is way worse off.
    Cheers
    Ray

Re: I thought I would put it here in case nobody from freshwater angling saw it.

Can I just say rather than have the discussion about what the premier can or can't do take the following steps and the more people that do the more likely you are to get to fish Leslie Harrison.
    Go to the SEQW website and find out when it is going to be open to public discussion and also see when the discussion groups will be held then;
    1/ Complete the on line survey so that your opinion is taken into account.
    2/ Attend the discussion groups when they are held and the more people who have an interest in fishing this dam that attend the discussion group and voice their opinion the more likely you are to get your wish.

To back up this opinion look what has happened with Wivenhoe access. This came about because of those of us who attended these discussion groups and forcefully expressed our opinions.
    I can tell you the leaseholders vehemently opposed this access but because of a strong representatiion from anglers at the discussion group and on line opinions it was agreed to give motorised access to the dam.

Bad_Bazza

Very well put Bazza

Australian Lure & Fly Expo - Australia's largest ever gathering of Aussie lures under one roofwww.lureshow.com.au
    Australian Lure Shop - Get aussie made lures direct from the lure makers at www.australianlureshop.com.au