Thread: Inflatable stolen tangalooma wrecks beach

Inflatable stolen tangalooma wrecks beach

Small grey inflatable stolen tangalooma beach on Friday night 21 march during the comp-
    if found, could you give me a ting
    wayne

Re: Inflatable stolen tangalooma wrecks beach

Cannot Believe Wayne that they stole it during that time, there would have been 4 or 5 of our tenders there, cannot believe no one saw anything, what motor did it have on it? may help to track it down,

we also had a Custom made burley bucket stolen off the back deck of the Yellow Cat we were using as a mother ship, During the day of all things,

there was that many boats around, someone surely saw something,

That's some bloody hard luck. Normally very safe around that beach/the moorings. Hope all your gear gets recovered.

Cuzza

Inflatable stolen tangalooma wrecks beach

Thanks for the sentiments guys, it was Plastimo brand, with oars only. I left it on the beach above the high water mark about 7pm to go to the BBQ at the clubhouse- 2 hrs later it was gone with a set of tyre tracks marking someone stopping. Not much you can do about these things if you want to come ashore and enjoy a drink or meal!

If there were tyre tracks wouldn't it have been a resort vehicle? (Assuming you pulled up in the no-driving zone). They may still have it....??

Good idea, I will ring the resort tomorrow- it was left opposite the wrecks- there were plenty of tyre tracks at the top of the sand, but one set veered off and came down to where I left it

Oh nah down by the wrecks she's a gonna...