Thread: G'day !

G'day !

G'day everyone, joined a year or so ago to read some threads about doing up a tinnie as i was doing mine at the time & needed some advice & pictures.

Just joined with the paid subscription today to get involved.

Live on the Gold Coast & fish from a 4.3m centre console with a Mercury Classic 50, only inshore so far but looking at getting EPIRB & heading out the front for some better fishing!

cheers guys ! chinski

Re: G'day !

Sounds great Chinski!

that looks like it might be a Clark tinny you have there? Abalonie?
    Note to self: Don't argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience....

Looks like a miniature PT Boat just needs torpedo tubes on the side LOL. Nice rig.

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I hooked something like that years ago when i used to drink but i think it was BIGGER.
    cheers G.R.Hilly

How long ago did you take that photo? I have spent countless weekends anchored/rafted up there our favourite spot is right where you have taken that photo, in fact I usually put the stern anchor right where your boat is and sit in 1.5m deep water at low tide, the reason I ask about the age of the photo some of those boats in the background moved on about 12months ago, anyhow your boat is pretty easy to spot, if I see you there I will yell out to you to say hi

Yobbo