Thread: Awesome holiday deal for Straddie

Awesome holiday deal for Straddie

http://www.stradbrokeholidays.com.au...winter-special

Just found this awesome deal whilst booking my Easter getaway.
    Travel on the barge between 5 May and 28 August 2014 and your van/camper/boat travels for free.
    If you haven't been to Stradbroke Island this is as cheap as you will ever do it.
    There are 3 or 4 camping grounds (adder rock and amity are the largest and best for vans. cylinders beach sites are small. Home beach is full of permanents) or my favourite is beach camping on flinders beach with family and our pet labradors.

Go on do it!

and i have no affiliation with the barge company or business on straddie. just love it as awesome holiday

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Awesome holiday deal for Straddie

Yes Still-Dreamin what a spot i love the place i fish it all the time been crook for 12 mths missed out on fishing but coming good now Flinders is a top spot i like main beach right down the south end near the jumpinpin bar,ate some good feeds there on the beach,i used to drink 20 yrs ago got a bit sloshed to lol any how if you don't enjoy Stradie you don't know how to live.
    cheers,Hilly

Re: Awesome holiday deal for Straddie

Used to camp down Southern end of main beach until one year we drove through the cutting in the dune to our favourite site and found it full of blokes with their rods out and I am not talking about fishing rods
    Anyway older and wiser now and like creature comforts hence the 17ft van. When they normally charge like a bull by the metre it makes this an awesome deal.