Thread: Northside 4 x 4

Northside 4 x 4

Hi Guys, Just after some feedback about Northside 4 x 4 located in Caboolture. Am looking at getting my injector pump done there. Any info would be appreciated, good or bad. Thanks, Sean.

Re: Northside 4 x 4

Gday mate, another option is Northside diesel? We used to use them alot when I worked around there, along time ago now but maybe worth a call?? Out near show grounds.
    The wait is finally over.........was worth every minute..........let the RIPTIDE rip..........hell yehhhh

Hi Mate,

Had them do a heap of work on 4 of my cruisers, different turbos on 3, intercoolers (all custom) on all, custom air boxes on 2 of them plus a heap of other stuff.

Work is always good - and they know what they are on about, particularly with tuning.

Sometimes they can have a bit too much work on but I have been happy, and I have never been in a massive hurry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Northside 4x4 rips people off and they DONT know what they are on about. Find somewhere better.

Quote Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
    Northside 4x4 rips people off and they DONT know what they are on about. Find somewhere better.
    Dont you say that about all 4wd shops?

Had a new fuel pump on my '93 'Cruiser ute installed by K & M Diesel on Kremzow Rd at Brendale with good service, price & no need to go back

This bloke, Allan, gets pumps etc sent to him to be fixed and set up from all over the country. There is a reason. He did mine in 1992, still going strong; Horsham Injector Service 0353825477

Cheers
    Chimo
    What could go wrong.......................

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealAndy View Post
    Dont you say that about all 4wd shops?
    No, I say about 90% of the suspension shops dont know what they are doing. Im an independant in the industry...