Thread: Hj60 toyota landcruiser 1

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hj60 toyota landcruiser 1

G'day all.i am looking for a Toyota Landcruiser HJ60 must be 1987 88 89 and have barn doors on the ars it is for a good mate of mine he has cash bu no rust and less than 300000 kls is required and allso no turbo i have 2 of these but they are not for sale they are my 1st and 2nd wives,he wont muck you around and he lives near Brisbane.
    cheers G R Hilly.

Re: Hj60 toyota landcruiser 1

I think all those models had the barn doors? it was the early models (pre about '85) had the two lift up and fold down tailgates, but then, I could be wrong.

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Noelm yes mate you are mistaken i have owned barn door cruisers since 1980 witch was the first 60 series to hit the market it was a 4 speed though it was in 1983 toyota moved to the 5 speed but they all had barn doors it was just the g pack and Saraha that had the tail gate plush trim and carpets the standard had the barn doors and vinyl floor covering and seats and doors were all vinyl.
    cheers,G.r.HILL

Looking for a front seat for my 61 series, going to the cape and taking the back seats out
    and putting in a single seat, so I can stow more gear in the back seat area.
    regards