Thread: NPD Bass

NPD Bass

Spent the afteroon back out at NPD, I found a few schools just before the basins but couldn't really get them to fire up. Did in the end catch a few but only one was worthy of a photo, A very nice big fat NPD bass.
    Cheers Chris

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bass 006 (1024x768).jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	101581

Re: NPD Bass

Was this from the bank or the boating access point. Nice fish been getting a few good quality ones myself.

Dino

This guy came from the boating access point, seemed to be a good school just before it opens up into that first basin.

Cheers Chris

Nice fish Chris. Its a shame that Redland City Council won't open up Tingalpa Reservoir to fishing and stocking.
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    Its a shame that Redland City Council won't open up Tingalpa Reservoir to fishing and stocking.
    http://www.yourseqwater.com.au/seqwa...reation-review

http://s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.c...pdf?1394166865
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

Hows this for timing?
    http://www.baysidebulletin.com.au/st...reational-use/

I could not find it on the SEQ proposals
    A Proud Member of
    "The Rebel Alliance"

Re leslie harrison it is a SEQ water review not a state gov review. Mcardle has done a back flip on original press release.
    Leslie harrison is one of the last ones on the list and Council is not interested in providing any support.
    Whatever happens it will be years before any changes implemented as no money in SEQ waters budget for any recreational .
    Major repairs required for Kurwongbah and no monies for that so what hope for recreation
    Cheers
    Ray.

It hasn't even been reviewed yet...
    Kids who Hunt and Fish, Don't Deal and Steal.

?????? According to the SEQWater website, (as 16/3/14) the public consultation period for the Leslie Harrison Dam recreation review hasn't commenced yet. And when it does the review won't be completed until sometime in September 2014.

So why Minister is giving press releases about what the result will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Delisser View Post
    ?????? According to the SEQWater website, (as 16/3/14) the public consultation period for the Leslie Harrison Dam recreation review hasn't commenced yet. And when it does the review won't be completed until sometime in September 2014.

So why Minister is giving press releases about what the result will be?
    Votes?

Quote Originally Posted by bayfisher View Post
    This guy came from the boating access point, seemed to be a good school just before it opens up into that first basin.

Cheers Chris
    It usualy gets a bit quite with the bass during summer at NPD but this summer the fish have stayed around in a couple of small schools, its just a matter of finding them, a lot of people wont put the effort in to do that. Why I asked about the bank fishing is because I have been doing a bit of walking not far from the wall and cleaning up on slugs like we used to a few years ago.

Dino