Thread: Where can I buy live Bloodworms

Where can I buy live Bloodworms

Hi all, I'm not too sure if anyone could point me in the right place to buy some live bloodworm's, I'm in the morayfield area but I do a lot of my fishing at bribie and around the passage. Is there anyone in these areas that sell bloodworms? Cheers Fritzy

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk

Re: Where can I buy live Bloodworms

Quote Originally Posted by fritzy34 View Post
    Hi all, I'm not too sure if anyone could point me in the right place to buy some live bloodworm's, I'm in the morayfield area but I do a lot of my fishing at bribie and around the passage. Is there anyone in these areas that sell bloodworms? Cheers Fritzy

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk
    Mate ,
    The Tackle Shop at Carsledine stock worms . Give them a ring to make sure first.
    Shaen

both the tackle shops at bribie have live worms normally.
    The fishing / bike shop has them more often than not.
    Dad reckons fishing is 10% brains and 95% muscle, the rest is just good luck.

I got talked into digging for them a few months ago.. i will be buying them next time for sure lol!!

Gateway Bait & Tackle at Ningi normally has worms, sometimes have the smaller, more energetic Wrigglers too. Also the Bait & Tackle just at the entrance to Spinnaker Ramp has them more often than not.
    Cheers

Ausfish Silver Member
    Blog Entries

Fritzy34 you cannot buy Proper Bloodworms anywhere mate. You have to dig them yourself. The shops only sell Cribb Island Worms, the best bet would be the Bait Shop at Ningi or Carseldine but you have to order in advance.