Thread: How true is it?

How true is it?

Heading out to the pin tomorrow playing with kindergarden variety fish when I really wanted a crack at pelagics offshore. WIND!!!

Deckie for the day is a friend Matt not long out from the UK, who confesses the only thing he has ever caught in aussie waters is a stingray. This should be an eye opener for him if the moses perch and tarwine play ball like the last time I was there a few weeks ago. ( Yer, funny that, had to scratch the itch then too, restricted to Estuary because of the w%^d!!)

Rumour has it that a few big prawns are showing up, but Matt wants to get home for guests at lunch time. Dang! Turn of tide is late morning, am considering telling him to take his car to the ramp so I can drop him off and keep going for prawns and crabs.

Anyone else?

Scalem

Re: How true is it?

Will be around the area Saturday night. I'm happy catching anything legal, let alone working out how to get prawns...

Ausfish Platinum Member gr hilly's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: How true is it?

I'll be out all day and night if the fish are on outside i'm gone like a flash if not ill go to my old spot fill up on Whiting and Flathead I love fishing the pin.
    Hilly