Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fleabay commercial ice machines?

Re: fleabay commercial ice machines?

Thanks Dave. I got a water filter with the unit, but its been out of service for a while so I am going to buy a new one. I just hooked it up to test it out plus I need an esky full of ice for the long weekend

What is the correct cleaning solution and how do you clean it? There was no manual with the unit. Lucky for me the guy said you need to prime it by filling it with water first, cause when I first plugged it in it did not work!!

If you send me the model # I will track down a manual and give you the cleaning process too. Perhaps send me a pm with your email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    If you send me the model # I will track down a manual and give you the cleaning process too. Perhaps send me a pm with your email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Will double check model in the morn, but I think its a CB425. I googled a manual but not sure its the exact model. Eitherway, will send you a PM tomorrow with exact details!!

Are there brands to avoid and brands to buy? I'd love to see some advice from people in the know to avoid making an expensive mistake.
    Brad